Sunday, September 27, 2009

New Anime for FALL 2009!!

Photobucket
Click the picture and download it for a greater quality.


Technically, I can't wait for these animes!! It sure runs out my adrenaline. Rofl. I got to jot down all animes that I got excited without taking notes of other anime.

1. 11eyes
2. Letter Bee (Tegami Bachi)
3. Fairy Tail
4. Kobato.
5. Asura Cryin' 2

But seems like I didn't watch Asura Cryin' the first season and I dunno why I got overexcited about its 2nd season. LOL. Just maybe I really excited with it because the presence of my favorite seiyuu in Asura Cryin'. Which is Rie Tanaka as Kurosaki Shuri. Then, what you think about all those anime above? Comment or opinion are welcomed.

posted by [Ka||en Stadtfe|d] @ 9:27 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home