Tuesday, June 30, 2009

コードギアス 反逆のルルーシュ R2 (Code Geass R2) TURN 24 Special Ending [Anime]

Wargh! When first time I found this video, I was extremely happy n exaggerated! I dunno whether this video was officially made by Sunrise or MAD. I was speechless when see this video! I DO LOVE this video! It was such an awesome works. You better watch this video!! It was specially featured video on my post. I never post any just bcoz of video.



Song Theme : Reason by Nami Tamaki
Anime : Code Geass R2
Source : YouTube

The song theme was from an anime which is Gundam Seed Destiny. Gundam and Code Geass were both made legally by Sunrise. So, how much you rate this video out of 5 stars? I rate of course, 5 stars without any doubt n hesitate! I do hope you love watching this video just like me! Happy watch-ing! ^_^

posted by [Ka||en Stadtfe|d] @ 7:28 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home