Friday, September 19, 2008

Iktikaf

I'm gonna say much about iktikaf since my iktikaf is obviously horrible. I thought if i join this iktikaf, my behaviour will change at least a little and i'm not target for me to change my behaviour tremendously..but, it not bad as you think..at least when i'm gone for iktikaf, i didn't surfing internet much, friendship between all my friends become more strengthen tied. Argh! My target to finish reading al-Quran till juzu' 10 is still not finished?! You know, i really hate when this is come to the end..! It is always like this when Ramadhan is present, i will always can't finish the al-Quran till the very end. It makes me feel terrible + sad = Indescribably...:(

posted by [Ka||en Stadtfe|d] @ 7:02 PM  

1 Comments:

  • At September 19, 2008 at 11:14 PM , Blogger Mujtahid005 said...

    well, we all do hv the intention to change our behaviours during the one-month course of Ramadan..
    it seems tht i also kinda failed..

    i hv some tips to be able to read quran to the max during ramadhan: accustom urself in reading the quran everyday b4 ramadan.. well, i just started disciplining myself in reading the quran daily 2 months b4 ramadan :p

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home